Vintage microphone lamp. I re-purposed a non-working 1960s era Shure Brothers 55SW dynamic microphone into a vintage mic lamp. Classic, clean deco lines. A cast zinc body with a glossy satin chrome finish and comes with a custom made base from a used motorcycle piston. New black screens have been added.
- one-year warranty
- low voltage led bulb (10,000 hour lifespan)
- microphone does not get hot
- overall height (including base): 10.5”
- microphone head: 1-3/4" x 2" x 3-1/2"
- includes custom piston base (diameter: 4")
- total weight: 2.5 lbs.
- on/off switch on microphone controls lamp
- re-wired power cord
- signed on bottom of base by Chuck Krause
- gift box included
Condition: Used, non-working. The satin chrome finish is exceptionally nice with minor scratches/pitting. Wear consistent with age and use.
Always looking to buy non-working vintage microphones. Contact: email@example.com